Saturday, September 22, 2012

Attack of the 15


3. Go to California and watch a 4D movie

I want to watch a 4D movie because my dad watched one and said that it was pretty neat so I want to go see one because it seems pretty cool and exciting.

7. Try gymnastics

I don't want to be a professional, but I would at least want to learn some. I've always wanted to do when I was younger. I practice cartwheels and handstands sometimes.

10. Learn some German

If I am going to go to Germany I want to at least know a little bit of german and I think it's kinda cool to learn and speak a foreign language.

12. Make a birthday party
I want to host a birthday party because I think it would be a fun experience.

15. Go hike up Mt. Mckinley
I don't plan to hike up all the way to the top, but just to have the chance to climb.

16. Explore ancestry.com
I've always wondered who my ancestors are so I think this would be a great website to explore.

19. Go on a zipline
I've seen people do it on t.v., seen it on magazine and think that it looks really fun to do.

21. Visit all of the states in the U.S.

I want to visit all of the states in the U.S. because I want to see what it is like to live in different places in the U.S. and what they experience(their culture).

22. Experience weightlessness

I don't have to go to space but I just want the feeling to float in mid air with zero gravity and I just want to float around.

23. Be on television
I don't have to be a celebrity or anything but it would be cool to be famous.

26. Learn how to draw a person
I'm not the best at drawing, so I want to draw a realistic person.

34. Try to be an actress/ acting
I want to at least take a class or something and try acting because it would be a neat experience.

35. Learn how to cook

I want to learn how to cook because I want to be able to cook for myself and other people.

39. Learn how to do awesome dance moves
I like to dance with my cousin so I want to learn some new dance moves.

45. Learn a cool new song on the piano  
Usually I learn songs on the piano from Hailey so I want to learn a new one and show her.

No comments:

Post a Comment